Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Recovering and Newsletter

A new newsletter has been sent out.  So look for it in your inboxes.  When you get it you will see that I am starting to feel better.  We learned Saturday that I had malaria.  I have taken the medicine for it but they say it still may be a few days before I regain my energy.  Somewhere in the process I also acquired a worm.  Isn’t that gross?  

Had some stories planned for here but ended up including most on the newsletter.  So I hope to get some new things up here soon.

Also in the next few days there will be a new category of pictures on the right.  I have taken a storage room outside my house and turned it into a type of prayer room.  I put some cushions and things out there.  On the walls I put pictures of some faces and scenes to encourage me and inspire me as I pray.  I want to make the same pictures available to you.  So in the next few days you’ll find a link to the slideshow.

Thanks for lifting me up while I’ve been sick.  Don’t quit yet as I’m not quite out of the woods.