Saturday, November 12, 2005

Quick Update...

Sorry it has been so long since posting.  I am still hoping to do the bits on personality characteristics of nationals here.  I haven’t had time to write like I wish.  

However I did want to update about the turmoil here.  Things have been back to normal or busier in the last few days.  Shops are reopening, taxis are running, and everyone and their brother are on the streets because they haven’t been in so long.  

There have been some rumors that things could get ugly again Monday.  The majority of people don’t seem to agree with the possibility.  But continue to remember the situation here.

Stay on the look out for a Day of Prayer.  We want to join together – all of us here with all of our partners around the world – to lift up this country.  Our goal is to find a time where people all over the world can be joined together for the benefit of the people here.  I’ll give you more when I know it.  Also look for a new update letter soon.

Thanks for everything!